Sunday, January 30, 2011

Spring Fever

What a beautiful weekend!  This weather is making me excited about spring days, flip-flops, cute dresses, reading on the beach, longer days, and enjoying dinner on the deck.  Don't get me wrong,  it's not that I don't love the other seasons equally as much, I think I just really love the changing seasons and the perks of all of them.  I look forward to what each time of year has to offer. 

Unfortunately, I don't think winter is ready to be on its way just yet.  But for now, I'll savor the 70 degree weather.

William and I spent the latter part of the afternoon outside on the patio.



Finn ran back and forth chasing birds.  His tail never stopped wagging.  I think he, too, is looking forward to spring.

I enjoyed, what Kath calls, a "mocktale" of club soda and a splash of cranberry pomegranate juice.  It was so refreshing.  Of course I used a Jimmy Buffett turvis tumbler.  :)

William serenaded me with Ryan Adams, Bob Marley, and the Eagles.  This is one of my favorite things about him!  He's GREAT on the guitar.  I love it!

What more could a girl ask for?  I am blessed.  Thank you, Lord, for this beautiful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment