Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 5

After last night's dinner and in anticipation of tonight's football dinner, I needed some veggies in my life.  I decided to make an omelet for breakfast in honor of "Saturday Morning Omelets" my dad used to make every Saturday growing up. 

I chopped these veggies to load it up!


I'm usually pretty good at these.  I did learn from the pro while watching him every Saturday for years.  However, this morning, my omelet had a mind of its own.  It was tasty but not very pretty.

I used 1 egg and 1 egg white, plus my veggies, and 1 slice of low-fat cheese.

Lunch was hummus and taboule on 1/2 of a whole wheat pita and an orange.  I snacked on some trail mix for dessert.


Remember me???


I busted this bad boy out and made Snickerdoodles for tonight's Falcons vs. Packers playoff game.  They're Matt Ryan's favorite.

Just kidding; I made that up.

I will post the details plus dinner later.  Go Falcons! 

No comments:

Post a Comment