Only because "the truth shall set you free." And in the spirit of the 7 day health challenge (that allows for treats, clearly), I've heard it's "healthy" to laugh at yourself.
1. If I could, I wouldn't shower for days. Sometimes, William refers to me, affectionally, as Tarzan.
2. If I hear a joke, I always laugh, yet there's a 95% chance I didn't get it and have no clue why everyone, including myself, is laughing.
3. I wanted to name Finn, Puddin, after my childhood baby doll.
4. I ONLY watch the same 5-7 movies, over and over.
5. I once left the gym, before getting the chance to workout, because the Chick-fil-A mascot was present and scared me.
6. I have a reoccurring nightmare of getting trapped in Alice's Wonderland and kidnapped by the Mad Hatter. My sister has the same dream.
7. I strongly believe milk tastes better directly out of the milk jug.
8. Sometimes, I go to bed at 7:30 pm. My poor husband.
9. I hoard magazines.
10. I have a crush on Jimmy Buffett.
Wow! Now that it's out there, I feel so much better. :)