Saturday, January 15, 2011

Moondream Truths

Only because "the truth shall set you free."  And in the spirit of the 7 day health challenge (that allows for treats, clearly), I've heard it's "healthy" to laugh at yourself.

1.  If I could, I wouldn't shower for days.  Sometimes, William refers to me, affectionally, as Tarzan.
2.  If I hear a joke, I always laugh, yet there's a 95% chance I didn't get it and have no clue why everyone, including myself, is laughing.
3.  I wanted to name Finn, Puddin, after my childhood baby doll.
4.  I ONLY watch the same 5-7 movies, over and over.
5.  I once left the gym, before getting the chance to workout, because the Chick-fil-A mascot was present and scared me.
6.  I have a reoccurring nightmare of getting trapped in Alice's Wonderland and kidnapped by the Mad Hatter.  My sister has the same dream.
7.  I strongly believe milk tastes better directly out of the milk jug.
8.  Sometimes, I go to bed at 7:30 pm.  My poor husband. 
9.  I hoard magazines.
10.  I have a crush on Jimmy Buffett. 

Wow!  Now that it's out there, I feel so much better.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment