Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 6

I was out of English Muffins, so for breakfast, I had an egg sandwich on flat bread.

Lunch was more flat bread.  I enjoyed a turkey, laughing cow, and taboule sandwich with baby carrots, celery, and half of an orange.


A yummy snickerdoodle for dessert.


We had a slight change of dinner plans tonight.  We ended up grilling hamburgers with my family at our house.  It was a joint effort and was a lot of fun! 

Since I'd already had two sandwich type meals, I decided to make my burger a "lettuce burger."  Instead of flat bread for my bun, I used two large lettuce leaves.  I also had homemade sweet potato fries.

Kristen and Tony made chocolate covered strawberries and pineapple for dessert.  Oh my goodness!  These were amazing!


Last day of daily meal posting is right around the corner!  I learned a lot during this process, and I blogged everyday.  Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment