Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Where is Masters week?

Things are a little  a lot hectic at our house. Masters week is days away, and well, let’s just say, we are putting in hours a day trying to finish the last room addition to the house. 

Wills is doing his best to help out and organize his snack cabinet. He takes it all out, stacks it up on whatever this box is that he found in the mudroom, and puts it all back in.  :)




After yesterday’s demeanor, I decided this morning that I needed a new outlook to the week ahead. I woke up, read my devotion, and went downstairs singing this song. William was already up and working and had been most of the night.

"Singing: Don't worry about a thing, 'Cause every little thing is gonna be all right.

Rise up this morning, Smile with the rising sun. Three little birds, each by my doorstep. Singing sweet songs, of melodies pure and true. Saying, This is my message to you.

Singing: Don't worry about a thing, ‘Cause every little thing is gonna be all right.” 

It’s true; everything will be fine; we will make it. But, I’m going to sing Bob Marley all the way to Master’s Week, just in case I forget. Until I drive under those moss laden trees, breathe in that salty air, and arrive in Beaufort, I will be singing.  And praying.  It can’t get here fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment