Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Fruit Feast Day Two

The start of the day looked a lot like Monday. Breakfast was a repeat of fresh pineapple and strawberries.


I felt pretty hungry mid-morning and enjoyed an apple at the studio before practice teaching.


Lunch was the same tomato soup, avocado, and a banana.



I cleaned up the house, finished painting the book case, and prepared dinner while Wills napped. Overall, I felt really great and energized.

For dinner, we had friends over that we haven’t seen in a while, and well….I kind of blew it. Three days of fruit feasting turned into 1 and ¾ days. I am planning to finish strong on my third and final day.



For dinner, I had fruit and veggie kabobs filled with green peppers, red peppers, orange peppers, pineapple, mushrooms and onions. I filled my plate with the produce and then added a small scoop of mashed red potatoes and half a skewer of chicken. What can I say? It smelled delicious, was relatively healthy, and I went for it.


I wouldn’t be telling the truth if I said I wasn’t slightly disappointed in myself and wished I would have stuck to the fruit. But, tomorrow is a new day, hopefully full of fruit. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment