Thursday, March 28, 2013

“What I ate Wednesday”

Breakfast was a Chobani Greek vanilla yogurt, whole wheat English muffin with a Tablespoon of almond butter, and grapes. And coffee, of course, with a little half and half. 


I ended up saving the grapes for a mid-morning snack.

William was home for lunch and before I picked Wills up from Mother's Day Out I planned on having a sandwich with him.  However, there was only enough sandwich meat for his, so I ended up heating up leftover chicken and broccoli from the night before.  Sorry for the lack of picture.  I was rushing to get to Wills in time.

The theme of dinner this week is quick and easy. We don’t have much time to cook or sit down and enjoy a nice meal each evening while running around the house painting, cleaning out closets and drawers, washing linens, hanging mirrors, and screwing on doorknobs. I loaded a naan flat bread with marinara sauce, veggies, mozzarella cheese, and a few pepperoni and made a spring mix salad with balsamic. I ended up eating half and saving half for lunch tomorrow  going back for the rest. :)



Wills is sound asleep; American Idol is on in background; I’m finishing up toiletry baskets for each bathroom; William is doing paper work. Not a normal Wednesday night around here but a productive one nonetheless. But, I am sipping on red wine and sneaking a kiss from my husband every now and then. As some things change, some always stay the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment