Friday, March 8, 2013

"What I Ate" (Thursday)

Oops. Completely forgot to do “What I ate Wednesday," ...so, this is what I ate Thursday. Bear with me as I get back into posting regularly.

Breakfast: Chocolate Shakeology mixed with ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk and ½ a banana.


Snacks: (Forgot to take pictures)
I enjoyed one cutie. I usually have more of a morning snack, but I wasn’t hungry at all after my morning superfood packed shake.

Lunch:  I recreated dinner from a few nights ago.  I sauteed some veggies in EVO and placed them on top of mixed greens with salsa, avocado, and light sour cream.




I shared a handful (or two) of goldfish with Wills on the way to the farmer's market.  Somebody is feeling better and was excited to head outside!


Story time with his friend, Law, at the farmer's market.  They were born one day apart and are best buds. :)


Dinner:  We made home-made mushroom, pepper, onion, sausage and pepperoni pizza on home-made pizza crust (half whole wheat.) I will write more about this recipe next week. I could eat pizza every. single. day. I had two glasses of wine while our pizza cooked.






I went back for another piece. :)

I’m so happy to see Friday. Wills is finally feeling a little better, and the weekend forecast looks gorgeous! I have big plans for a nice family walk, a yoga practice in the sunshine, an outside evening fire, catching up on some reading, and spending a lot of time with my boys.  Enjoy your Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment