Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Showering Sissy

How do you throw the best baby shower ever for your best friend in the world?

I've been planning, shopping, searching Pinterest, ordering from Etsy, daydreaming, and chatting about this baby shower for months, and it all came together on Saturday.  I had A LOT of help and a lot of fun pulling off a perfectly pink shower for my sister and Maddi.







"She is your mirror shining back at you with a world of possibilities; she is your witness who sees you at your worst and best and loves you anyway; she is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, your defense attorney, and your teacher.  She is your personal press agent and even your shrink. Some days she is the reason you wish you were a child again, to spend every day together."




I love you sister.  I am so proud of you and Tony, and I can't wait to be an aunt to sweet, little Maddi.  I want to squeeze her, now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment