Monday, September 16, 2013

Take Time

Early Saturday morning, I participated in a "Yoga Across America" event at the studio.  It was a packed room, full of energy and enthusiasm, and a perfect way to start off a relaxing weekend.



I love my celebration tattoo to mark the event!  William will be happy when it washes off. :)
 


 
I spent the rest of the weekend unwinding, slowing down, and taking the time to see the beauty in a weekend at home with my boys. 


 
We spent most of it outside soaking up the gorgeous weather, watching football, and catching up on our "life chats."  It was perfect. 

I read this to my morning yoga class..."Take time to be pleased with all the beauty in this world.  Do more than drive by and casually notice a particularly beautiful stretch of scenery.  Stop the car.  Get out.  Take it in.  See it, smell it, touch it if possible.  Absorb and feel the beauty you see.  Take time to be pleased with your work, your life, yourself.  Look around.  Then look again.  Take time to see the beauty in your own life.  Take time to absorb and be pleased with the beauty you see.  Then take this gift to others, too.  Take time to notice and really see all that is beautiful in the people you know.  Then tell them aloud what they mean to you." ~Journey to the Heart
 

No comments:

Post a Comment