Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Win or Lose

Obviously, I wasn't thrilled about the outcome of Saturday's game.  I didn't really want to talk about my beloved Bulldogs on Sunday, or even Monday.  I was disappointed and sad, but I'm not a fair weather fan and regardless of the final score, we had one of the best game days ever.

We started game day and college football season off perfectly with a Bloody Mary on the beach.



Wills practiced his "touch down."



The morning was full of playing on the beach.  After naps and showers, we were ready to "tail-gate."



Wills knows the Dawgs are Number 1.


The weekend was even better with my sister, Tony, and Baby Maddi joining in on the fun!


Must have been a nail biter...



Wills stayed up past his bedtime to watch until half-time.  His daddy insisted.


Surrounded in the Lowcountry by Clemson and Carolina fans, we will always fly our Georgia flag with pride.


Win or lose, the Dawgs stole my heart a long time ago.  Nothing will ever change that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment