Sunday, September 22, 2013

Crabbing Adventures

Wills and I spent most of last week with my parents in Beaufort.

The highlight of the trip…Papa took us crabbing off of the bridge!


I cannot tell you how many memories I have as a little girl crabbing on Fripp Island. The nostalgia was there, and I had a few watery eye moments, as I watched my little boy loving every minute of his adventure with Papa and Gaga.



“More crabs” and “I carry bucket, Papa” was said over and over.



He will be two next week, and although some days I wish I could keep him little, he has a great big world to explore, more adventures to experience, and a lot of memories to be made. He’s all boy – brave, up for anything, and wants to be outside.

Guess what was for dinner?


We are headed to the zoo tomorrow for an early birthday escapade! He can’t wait to meet the lions, zebras, and birds. I can’t wait to see the zoo through his big, innocent, excited eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment