Thursday, September 5, 2013

What I ate Wednesday

30 days of consecutive Shakeology is underway.  I've gotten out of the routine of having it everyday, and I am ready to up my nutrition and energy.  Most days, I plan on having a shake for a snack, but today was one of those mornings I needed something quick and ready to go.  I dropped Wills off for his first day of Mother's Day Out, taught a 10:15 yoga class, and headed across the street to Earth Fare to work and have coffee with a girlfriend.

Breakfast was chocolate shakeology mixed with 1/2 cup of almond milk, 3/4 cup of chilled coffee, a frozen banana, and a Tablespoon of sunflower seed butter.


Lunch was a grilled chicken arugula and spinach salad with chicken left over from the night before.  I added strawberries, avocado, and smoked almonds.


Wills hosted his very own dinner party of dinosaur chicken nuggets, green beans, and Annie's shells and cheese.


Bethany, Anna, and I enjoyed a glass of wine and snacked on crackers, hummus and cheese while the kids ate and played.


Dinner was shrimp tacos for her, steak fajitas for him.



Served in corn shells with fresh salsa, avocado, and plain Greek yogurt.


No comments:

Post a Comment