Friday, April 26, 2013

"What I ate Wednesday" a little late

Sorry it's Friday, and I am just posting my WIAW post.  It wasn’t the healthiest day I’ve ever had, but sometimes splurging is exactly what I need. 

Breakfast was coffee and a whole wheat English Muffin with peanut butter, honey, and half of a sliced banana.


Lunch was a Jimmy John’s veggie sandwich #6. I’m obsessed. I don’t know what it is, but I crave Jimmy Johns. In Athens, they delivered to the dorms on their bikes, and one night, I was up late studying, and they delivered me a chocolate chip cookie. Just a cookie. I’ve been in love ever since.


Wills and I had a much needed Mexican date with Sissy and Tony. I had two beef soft tacos with guacamole and sour cream and of course chips and salsa.


Wills ate an entire cheese quesadilla and plenty of cheese dip. 




No comments:

Post a Comment