Saturday, April 27, 2013

And so it begins...

Happy Friday!

I had an interview at my yoga studio today, so I decided to multi-task in order to prepare.  I desperately needed a pedicure and to study the Journey into Power Sequence before teaching to my yoga teacher and co-owner of the studio.



After it was all over, I was so excited about the feedback she gave me, that I decided to celebrate with headstands in my living room.


Wills wanted to practice dropping into back bends. :)


I am teaching community yoga on Monday evening at 6 pm.  Come join me and two other incredibly inspirational girls as we make our teaching debut!  All of our donations will go to Africa Yoga Project which is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping empower youth in Africa through yoga.  This charity is creating opportunities for greatness in some of the poorest communities of East Africa and we at Dancing Dogs Yoga are excited to join in the endeavor.  

"First times are sacred.  We'll never have this moment again.  So pay close attention.  We have something for you."  ~ Danielle Laporte




No comments:

Post a Comment