Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring Break

Early Saturday morning, our house was finally Masters ready after months of hard work, worrying, and late nights. Needless to say, the front porch at Land's End was calling my name and has been for a while. I headed to Beaufort and spent one glorious night ALONE! No offense boys, but it was heavenly. I arrived in Beaufort Saturday evening, poured a glass of wine, and headed outside to read. I enjoyed every second of the evening – the front porch breeze, not cooking, my book, a glass of wine or two, a few uninterrupted phone calls with girlfriends, comfy yoga pants, and Sex and the City re-runs.



This night definitely set the tone for a great week ahead. I had a full day of yoga teacher training on Sunday followed by a few days relaxing with Wills and my parents at the beach and on the dock. As always, we love our time at Land's End and can’t wait to get back, all 7 of us, this weekend!






Looking for airplanes. :)




We headed home mid-week to see William and spent the rest of the week enjoying the weather, the golf, a little yoga, lunch with friends, the library, some family time at the park, and the pool.






By the way, a strawberry shakeology tastes even better by the pool in a cold beer mug.  Cheers to a relaxing, fun week and an exceptionally good  great looking Masters champ!

No comments:

Post a Comment