Thursday, May 16, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday

My morning started with a larabar and an orange.


Lunch was an egg, cheese, and arugula sandwich on an everything bagel thin with strawberries on the side.  It was so good!


My sister came over for a little afternoon yoga.  I promised her (and the growing baby in her belly) a green monster when we finished.

Frozen strawberries, blueberries and a banana plus vanilla almond milk and a splash of OJ.


And a heaping handful of spinach.


It made enough for all three of us to share.





Wills' dinner was simply smart chicken nuggets, peas, grape tomatoes, and strawberries.  He ate all of the strawberries and chicken nuggets and picked at the veggies.  I keep offering them in hopes that he will one day eat something other than green beans. :/



Dinner was the pioneer woman's chicken spaghetti (I made three casseroles this week, took two to sweet friends with a new baby and a lost love one, and saved one for us) and a spinach, strawberry, red onion, smoked almond, and pita chip salad with a strawberry vinaigrette. 

No comments:

Post a Comment