Thursday, May 30, 2013

Reset Day Two

Breakfast was a 1/2 cup of oatmeal, blueberries, coconut slivers, and 1/2 cup of organic plain yogurt sweetened with Grade B maple syrup.


Lunch was a large Greek salad with my leftover salmon.

Again, I snacked on an apple and almond butter.

For dinner, I had brown rice vegetable sushi and a Japanese cucumber salad.  I switched my dinners around a bit, just for convenience.  I have all intentions of learning to make sushi, but for this week, with all the other new recipes, traveling to Atlanta, and William's work schedule, I went ahead and bought brown rice vegetable sushi from Publix.  It worked just as well.

Here is what I used for the cucumber salad.  I made the dressing and let it marinade for a few hours.  


It wasn't my favorite, but it was fresh and filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment