Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend

What a great Mother’s Day Weekend!!! I’m feeling extra blessed this Monday morning after a gorgeous weekend full of family and friends.  The only bad thing about this post is the poor quality of pictures.  I don't know what is going on with my iPhone, but I guess I need some photography lessons and a new camera, one day.

My sister, Wills and I took my mom out to lunch on Friday for a Mother’s Day treat. We had a YoPizza and shopping date just the four of us.



On Saturday, my sweet yoga friends and I threw Anna a surprise baby shower. I’m so grateful for these friendships and community we are creating through our yoga studio and teacher training. Yoga gives people a lot of gifts – flexibility, strength, clear mind, presence to life, freedom from medication, joy…but for me, more than anything, it’s given me a group of incredible girls (and a few guys :)) to call my friends. For that, I will always be thankful for my yoga practice and studio.






My boys made Sunday extra special for me on Mother’s Day. It started with cards and roses before church with my family, continued with a gorgeous boat ride on the Savannah River (thanks Sissy and Tony!), a nice visit with Dot, and ended with a delicious filet dinner that William cooked just for us.


Almost twins. :)




I am so blessed, beyond words, for the most amazing mom; she truly is the best. And I'm overwhelmingly thankful for my little boy; he made me a mom, and that is by far the greatest gift, unsurpassed best job, and most rewarding challenge of my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment