Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Cheesy Spinach Shells

It’s another girls’ night! Woo woop! I guess if my hubby has to be gone, than I better make the best of it.

I tried another meatless recipe out on my girlfriends.

Here’s what I used.


I boiled the jumbo noodles.

Thawed out the spinach, mixed the cheeses together and stuffed the shells.



Topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella. I baked them, covered in tinfoil, in the oven on 375 degrees for 30 minutes. It was deliciously cheesy and paired nicely with a leafy green salad.

This little boy has his mommy's heart.


PS…I went ahead and made these stuffed shells for tomorrow night, too.  But I added hot Italian sausage to the mix to keep William happy. And then I delivered some to my sister and Tony for their anniversary. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment