Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sleep? What's that?

It’s been one of those days…and nights.

You know the ones where you need your coffee in hand all. day. long.

Wills has been a little fussy lately, which is abnormal because he rarely cries. His cheeks are flushed, and he is spitting up more frequently. He doesn’t have any fever. Trust me. I’ve taken his temperature. A lot. I took him to the doctor, yesterday, and of course, that little rascal smiled and cooed at the doctor the whole time. I’m sure she thinks I’m crazy. It was a pretty unproductive trip, other than the fact that she checked his ears – they are fine. And his mouth – not teething, yet. She changed his formula, again, which I don’t think is too much of the problem since he is only taking 2-4 ounces of formula a day. Needless to say, my cranky little angel was awake most of the night. Maybe he’s going through a growth spurt and is extra hungry? Or, maybe he misses his swaddle? Or maybe, like his mom, he misses the beach? Who knows.

So, it’s one of those coffee drinking, chocolate eating, omelet for dinner, deep breath, need a nap, praying for the weekend kind of days.



Working off of about five hours of sleep I think I still managed to pull together the five major food groups for a quick and simple dinner: a cheese and mushroom omelet, orange juice, and an english muffin. 

TGIF.  Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment