Friday, October 11, 2013

What I ate Wednesday

Wednesday was a full and loooonnnggg day of virtual professional development.  I much prefer the trips to Atlanta to see and interact with my colleagues over a day of meeting after meeting, staring at a computer screen.  To each his own.

Breakfast was a simple yogurt parfait of strawberries, blueberries, and granola. 


When I went to get Wills from Mother's Day Out, I ran in Fresh Market and grabbed this turkey, apple, brie wrap on a spinach tortilla.  I ate half and saved the other half for Thursday.


I hate to admit, but dinner was pineapple, triscuits, and sharp cheddar cheese, plus a highly welcomed glass of red wine.  I wasn't in the mood for much more.


I crawled in my bed at 8 pm with my Kindle and ended up reading for hours.  I finished two books while William was traveling for a few days this week.  I am hoping he will make me a fire and read with me tonight.  With Sports Center on in the background, I'm sure.  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment