Thursday, October 17, 2013

Book Worm

Sorry for the delay in posts.  The truth...I've had my nose stuck in Time Magazine's 2012 Fiction Book of the Year.  Well deserved accolade...I loved it!


"I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.  I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable...and I am still in love with you." ~John Green

And then I moved right into this one...because I know the only way to be a great writer is to read.  All. The. Time.  I've taken full advantage of that philosophy while William has been out of town.   

Back to the weekend.  We cheered and cheered for the Dawgs from beautiful, charming Athens.  


The tailgate was a blast.  William and I dominated corn hole.


The game was mostly exciting and brought back a lot of memories.


The ending was sad.  

Sunday was a new day, and Wills had one thing on his mind: Pumpkins!  


We let him pick out his favorite three pumpkins for us to carve this weekend.  Unfortunately, all of our pictures our blurry which means we will be taking more this Sunday after church.  I know what's on my Christmas wish list.  Hint, Hint, Santa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment