Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What I’m Loving Now...

I did a post like this back in November and really enjoyed being present to the gratitude that I have for simple things in my life.  Do I sound like a yogi? :)  Seriously, try it.  When you take the time to think about and reflect on the things you love, how can you not find joy in your day, your circumstances, or your life's storms?

So, without delay, here's what I'm loving these days...

A Farmer’s Market is coming to Evans! Woo hoo!



My sister’s yoga pants. I borrowed these two weekends ago for teacher training, because we needed THREE CHANGES of clothes a day, and let’s be honest, I wear the same beloved target yoga pants over and over.  I haven't returned this pair and have been wearing them all. the. time.  I hope you get these back, sissy. :)

I am having dreams about this coffee at City Java and News in Beaufort. It is called “City Addiction” for a reason. I can’t wait to get back to this quaint little shop over the weekend. 



My little boy’s new Sperry Top-Siders. He looks so handsome in them. Thanks, Gammy and Papa.  Y'all are the best.  Truly.



Fresh Market Women’s Vitality Mix. It’s a blend of dried cranberries and blueberries, almonds, pistachios, sunflower seeds, dark chocolate, and cashews.  Measured out into 1/4 cup servings and placed in baggies makes it the perfect grab and go snack.  


My daily morning devotion.  I am following the daily scripture from Shereadstruth.com and am really loving meeting God every morning and reading His word.  I am continuously in awe of His love for me.


Shakeology!!!  I can't say enough about this amazing product!  I love KNOWING that I am giving my body every nutrient, antioxidant, vegetable, vitamin, etc. that it needs when I drink one of these.  Plus, I don't ever need an afternoon nap; I am productive and energized.  I will definitely be writing more about these shakes in the coming days, but if you are interested in learning more, go to my website, myshakeology.com/evemooney, and try it for yourself.  You won't be sorry!








No comments:

Post a Comment