Sunday, November 17, 2013

Lately...

I know I'm so far behind...thanks for hanging with me (especially Caroline and your daily requests demands to update the blog.)  :)

Here's what we've been up to.

A busted lip at school that grew with each passing day.


Kids yoga.

I've never been happier to work from home.  I was able to be at Wills' Halloween party at Mother's Day Out.


And help the other moms set up for their festive lunch. 


A great Halloween night trick-or-treating around the neighborhood.


Celebrating 5 years of marriage!  We spent our actual anniversary night at the fair with our little boy.  Romantic, I know.  But, I wouldn't have traded it for the world.  Wills was all smiles, brave as can be, and had the time of his life.


We headed out the next morning for a night on Lake Oconee.  We started with hoppy beers and the Georgia game.


And ended with a dinner for two at the Silver Moon.  It was romantic, rustic, and lit with white lights and lanterns.  Loved it.


Endless entertainment on the train table.  Thanks, Uncle Tone.


Planning and daydreaming about Christmas parties!


Waiting on baby Maddi....only a week to go.  I can hardly stand it.


Still trying new veggies.  Eggplant on the right.


Grilled cabbage with olive oil, Worcestershire, sea salt, and bacon bits.


And of course lots of cozy fires with my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment