Friday, August 30, 2013

Open House

I think I jinxed myself with all this talk about fall; yesterday was HOT!

While Wills and I sweat our way through his open house, grocery shopping, and an afternoon walk, my parents sent me these gorgeous pictures.  They are camping near Cherokee, on the Blue Ridge Parkway, and are having a blast with their best friends.


Look how bundled up they are!  I'm jealous. 


Wills' teachers requested an open house/first day of school picture of him.  What seems like a simple task, was nearly impossible with this almost 2-year old.  Here are our attempts.  This made me a little nervous about his 2-year old pictures happening in a few weeks.  I hope we can get some good ones.






He was so excited to be back in his Mother's-Day-Out room and promptly began to pull every dump truck, fire truck, tractor, and bulldozer off of the shelves.



After open house, I had a lunch date with two handsome boys.  William met us at Jimmy John's for a quick sandwich.


Other than the Christmas season, this weekend marks the start of my favorite time of year.  Go Dawgs!  Happy Labor Day!  See you next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment