Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Broccoli Bites

I have a confession.

Wills will not eat a vegetable these days. Not one. Not a green bean with ketchup, not a sweet potato fry, not a plain carrot, not a carrot dipped in ranch. He won’t even look at a pea and immediately starts crying if I mention the word zucchini.

Thankfully, he can’t get enough fruit and loves almost any kind I give him.

This is it. This is the only vegetable he’s had in weeks. And they are expensive!


I put some sort of veggie on his plate every night, and every night he leaves them there.

I believe it’s time for more of these muffins with hidden veggies.

In the meantime, we have a fun picnic planned for tonight, and I’m bringing broccoli bites and grapes for the kiddos.

Here’s what I used.


Broccoli (thawed and drained) , 1 cup of bread crumbs, 2 eggs, and a cup of cheddar cheese.



I mixed it all together and baked them on 375 degrees for 25 minutes.


Let’s hope they’re a success. They smell and look yummy to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment