Friday, July 5, 2013

What I ate Wednesday

This might be the best breakfast ever.  I ate it while I planned my dessert for a 4th of July cookout and sipped on a cup of coffee.

Whole wheat toast, sliced tomato hand-picked from the Lowcountry, avocado, a runny egg, and sriracha.  Oh my.  I am making one again for lunch today.


It finally stopped raining, so Wills and I enjoyed a morning at the park.



We shared this entire cup of watermelon in the car after we left.


After running a few errands, we stopped for a spontaneous lunch date at Panera Bread. Just us. I had half of a mozzarella, tomato and basil panini and a cup of broccoli cheddar soup.  I know this is a strange choice in the heat of summer, but their soup is so delicious; I couldn't pass it up.


Wills had a grilled cheese and yogurt.


While waiting for William to get home, Wills painted, and I made fresh guacamole for our chicken taco dinner.




Two avocados, lime juice, Himalayan sea salt, a little onion, and chopped tomato.


Chicken taco for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment