Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Lately...

Please pardon the random and disheveled post; thus is my life lately.  It's full, busy, exciting, and all over the place.  

We showered two of my best friends in two days.  

Celebrating Baby Lucy.



Celebrating Baby Griggs.


I loved this quote from Griggs' shower.  So sweet and true.

Photo

Look what came in the mail!  My first pair of Lulu's!  So excited!  Now if I could just find a minute to get to the studio.


I will be honest...some days, this is where I work.  I LOVE my new job!


Helping people lose weight, focus on healthy eating, and reclaim their vitality is a passion of mine!  I've sent out a few ten day nutrition/weight loss meal plans with a daily meal replacement of Shakeology.  So exciting to see friends and family making their health a priority!


Frozen yogurt dates are the best.


But not as good as sweet kisses.


Busy, crazy, full lives mean quick, healthy dinners (and a lot of Shakeology) are on the forefront.   Omelets with tomatoes, mushrooms, and goat cheese are becoming a regular dinner of ours.


A year ago, weeks like this would have thrown me into a tail spin of stress, anxiety, and ulcers; however, yoga has taught me that we get to choose our thoughts.  Choosing to be stressed is exhausting, but choosing to have peace around a full schedule makes every day so much more enjoyable for me, but more importantly for Wills and William.   

"If we are not happy, if we are not peaceful, we cannot share peace and happiness with others, even those we love, those who live under the same roof. If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile and blossom, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace." 

I AM trying to choosing to embrace these busy weeks with gratitude for an overflowing life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment