Sunday, June 16, 2013

Edamame Corn Salad

I'm done!  Thank goodness!  The Ultimate Reset was a rewarding and challenging experience; I learned a lot about food, different ways to prepare simple dishes such as stir-fry and soup, incredible salad dressing recipes, and how to listen to my body when it needed more.  I will definitely cleanse again at some point, maybe not for 21 days, but for a shorter length of time.  I feel lighter, have more energy, and am excited about continuing these recipes and changes for my family.  Kathrina, Melanie, Erin, Allison and Stacey had incredible weight loss results, increases in energy, clearer skin, and gained an awareness of how they were fueling their bodies.  I'm so proud of them!

This Edamame Corn Salad recipe is one I will make forever.  It would be a great dish for a picnic, family cook-out, or to divide into Tupperware for a grab-and-go lunch all week.  Plus, it's delicious and filling!

Here's what I used.  I roasted the corn on 400 degrees for 8 minutes, chopped red onion, green onion, and red bell pepper.


Cooked the Edamame for 5 - 7 minutes.


Sauteed the onion and pepper in olive oil.


Added the corn and edamame.


Topped with fresh lime juice, a Tablespoon of rice vinegar, and Himalayan salt.



I'm excited to share some non-reset recipes later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment