Sunday, June 2, 2013

High on Summertime

Have I mentioned that lately my little boy only wants to watch music videos on TV?  We don't watch as much Mickey Mouse, Chuggington, or Pirates.  He wants "Wagon Wheel,"  "Get Your Shine On," and "Island Song" (Pirate Flag.) I guess he gets it honestly because his daddy is also obsessed with music. We have to limit the number of times we watch them.  But, one of his new favorite songs is what he calls "Boom Boom."  Since he actually means Luke Bryan's "Drunk On You,"  I don't mind watching. ;)

These days, like Luke sings, we are all "high on summertime."

Popsicles on the porch!





Date night and live music in the park.



Pool Time with Friends.





Cruising home after dinner.


Wills was secretly thinking, "Girl, you make my speakers go Boom Boom!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment