Saturday, June 1, 2013

Reset Meal Ideas

Here are a few more week one reset meals.

Plain organic yogurt sweetened with Grade B maple syrup and fresh fruit.

Lentil Lime Salad.


The ingredients for Zucchini Cashew Soup.



Simple and delicious.

A large pot of apple oatmeal.


Shared with Wills.  I topped mine with a tablespoon of flax seed.


This is the best recipe I've come across thus far.  Creamy Garlic Dressing.


Even if you aren't on the reset, or a health conscious eater, you should make this!  And then share it with your friends and family.  It is that good.

1/2 cup of EVOO, 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar, 1/2 tsp of Dijon mustard, one fresh squeezed lemon, Tablespoon of raw honey, 3 garlic cloves diced, fresh parsley, and Himalayan salt (I'm sure sea salt would be fine)



Micro-greens salad with avocado, tomatoes, cucumber, pumpkin seeds and creamy garlic dressing


More vegetable sushi

Veggie snack plate with hummus.


Although, I've had a few slip-ups, and I plan on enjoying myself tonight with my hubby and a glass of wine at The Swinging Medallions concert, I feel incredible, am learning so many new recipes, and am fueling my body with fresh foods rich in antioxidants, nutrients, and vitamins!  Week One is a balanced success, so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment