Thursday, January 23, 2014

Home Early

Is it Saturday night?  A holiday?  Does someone have a birthday?

Nah.  But when your husband comes home from work before dark, it's time to celebrate!

I am so thankful for William and how hard he works, but I'm even more thankful when he surprises me and leaves the office much earlier than usual.  I quickly ran upstairs, changed out of my yoga clothes, washed my face, put on a little lipstick, turned on some tunes, and poured us a glass of wine.


We made homemade pizzas for dinner...which is much more fun when there are three of you making them together.  Yes, Wills helped.

Loaded with veggies.


And bacon. :)

The pioneer woman's crust is super easy to put together.  You probably have all of the necessities in your pantry already.


Cheers to weeknight surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment