Thursday, January 31, 2013

Finally Moved

We are in! Finally!

We still have a lot of work to do, but it feels so good to be home. We don’t have many interior doors up, trim work still needs to be finished, and we are busy unpacking a multitude of boxes, but we LOVE our new home. 

Thanks to my handful of readers for checking on me.  I'm still here but still lacking cable and internet.  I must say it's been nice to have to entertain each other in the evening, and Starbucks is really nice and quiet at 6:15 while I sit here and write this post.  

Through the move, my yoga challenge has been just that, a challenge. 

Here's an update:
January 9 - 10 sun salutations
January 10 - 20 minute podcast
January 11 - 10 sun salutations plus 20 minute podcast
January 12 - 75 minute power class with Erika
January 13 - Sunday rest
January 14 - 30 minute podcast
January 15 - 45 minute midday power class with Bethany
January 16 - 10 sun salutations

Then it gets ugly.  Don't judge.  
January 17 - January 26 - nothing but moving and unpacking.  I know; I know.  I was supposed to do yoga for 30 days straight, and I failed.  Trust me, I am a little disappointed   But...I did A LOT more yoga than I've ever done before, and I feel great!  

January 27 - 75 minute power basics with Erica
January 28 - 10 Sun Salutations
January 29 - 45 minute midday power class with Bethany (that didn't go so well)
January 30 - 20 minutes on the back porch while the crazy storm was brewing.  It was awesome!

I have a lot yet to say, but the clock is ticking, and it's time to head to work.  Hopefully, the internet at our new home is on the horizon.  Until then, I will continue writing, unpacking boxes, loving on my boys, and practicing yoga.  See you soon.....with house pictures, I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment