Saturday, September 6, 2014

Lately...

Dear Sweet Blog of mine, as we've been soaking up the last busy weeks of summer, although your space isn't filled with pictures, new recipes, and memories, I want you to know, throughout it all, I was thinking of you...


Here's what we've been up to:

Enjoying Beaufort's annual water festival. 




Sweating at the park.


Cooling off in the pool.


Relaxing with pedicures.


Celebrating Maddi's baptism. 





Spending a few days with one of my closest friends, Christy, and her family.




Building sand castles. 


Cooking shrimp.


Gearing up for the Dawgs!


Starting back to school...aka Mother's Day Out.


And preparing for baby Drennan Elizabeth to arrive! 


Our summer travels are coming to an end (other than one last trip with the girls to celebrate the best of friendships and turning 30) and then I hope to share more stories with you, my sweet, patient blog. 

If it means anything...I miss you, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment