Sunday, June 15, 2014

Easiest (and delicious) Enchiladas

Long weeks call for easy dinners. I love making these enchiladas the day before (usually during nap time) and having dinner ready to go for the next night. Usually I make two batches and freeze one for a later date.

Here's what I use. Plus boiled chicken breasts or a rotisserie chicken (even easier.)

I chop the onion and garlic.

Sautéed in a little chipotle olive oil (regular will be just fine.)

Mix the chicken, chopped green chilis, onion and garlic together.

I add half a can of enchilada sauce, a large scoop of sour cream or plain Greek yogurt and a little sharp cheddar cheese.

Mix it all together and spoon into tortillas. Whole wheat for her; flour for him.

Top with the remaining enchilada sauce and cheddar cheese and bake on 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

Garnished with avocado slices and a little sour cream for the perfect finishing touches.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment