Monday, March 31, 2014

Dinners

I love reading about other bloggers and their families, adventures in motherhood, and travels. But most of all, I love reading blogs for meal inspirations. Call me crazy, but what other women eat and cook to maintain their health, satisfy their husbands, and nourish their children is so interesting to me.

With that said, here's what we've been eating for dinner lately. 

Grilled chicken, veggie pasta with grape tomatoes, cucumber and goat cheese, and grilled asparagus. 


Baked tacos. This was a new Pinterest recipe I tried out on my sister and brother in law. I used chicken and ground turkey (since William have up red meat for lent.) It was just okay but made for a nice twist on traditional tacos. 


Topped with these goodies.


Chicken stir fry with sesame seeds. Yum!


At least once a week we make a big salad for dinner. 


This week we topped it with delicious sautéed shrimp.


Another weekly staple is flat bread pizza. They are quick, easy and delicious. I use Naan whole wheat flat bread, tomato and pesto sauce, and as many veggies as I can load on them...plus a few pepperoni and bacon. 


We combined our leftover pasta salad and shrimp for an easy end of the week dinner. 


I like to try at least one new recipe a week, while keeping our grocery budget in tact. Planning meals is not always easy, but spending time in the kitchen is one of my favorite things to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment