Thursday, May 15, 2014

What I ate Wednesday

Breakfast was a smoothie made with almond milk, peanut butter, 1/2 frozen banana, frozen blueberries, and a fresh date.


Mid-morning, I snacked on Vanilla Bean Greek yogurt and this delicious granola.



Lunch was a ham and cheese sandwich with banana pepper, pickles, and spinach plus a few kettle chips.




What do you do when your boys turn their noses to wheat bread?  Still buy wheat bread. :)

But occasionally I will surprise them with "white" bread.  They never know the difference.


I enjoyed an afternoon coffee at Inner Bean, my favorite nook.

And a large bowl of watermelon while Wills napped.


I would love to tell you about what Wills eats each day, but...

I hate to admit, I have a picky eater on my hands.  We eat a lot of this: cheese toast and banana with peanut butter.  The very few items that make it into the rotation are somewhat healthy, so I am thankful for that. 


My mom sent me home, the night before, with a plate for dinner.  William is traveling and it was so nice not to have to think about dinner.  Smoked chicken, green beans, and squash casserole.  Yum.


No comments:

Post a Comment