Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Still reading?


Dear sweet blog of mine,


Absence makes the heart grow fonder…right? 

My little boy is not so little anymore.  He turned 10 months old on July 25th.  Time is flying by!

He is such a good boy,  loves to eat, loves his mommy, his daddy, and really loves his puppy dog.  At his 9 month appointment (I know…I am way behind!)  he weighed 23 pounds and 10 ounces and was 31 inches long.  He is in the 95th percentile in weight and over the 100th in height.  I didn’t even know that was possible!

He loves to eat and is one healthy boy!  He is feeding himself most of the time and eats any kind of fruit (bananas, blueberries, strawberries, peaches, watermelon, cantaloupe), a lot of green beans, avocado, grilled cheese sandwiches, black bean and cheese quesadillas, whole wheat waffles and pancakes, green monsters, Greek yogurt, puffs, yogurt melts, and the occasional spaghettios and fish sticks. We can’t fill him up! 

He is crawling all over the place and pulling up on everything.  He loves remote controls and telephones.  His favorite tricks are dancing and waving.  As soon as he hears music, or the word dance, he starts bouncing up and down.  And he waves Bye Bye to everything. 

His sleeping schedule is just like his mom’s.  He is not a night owl; bedtime is 7 pm.  And he loves to wake up early; he starts talking at 6 am, and William gets him up about 6:30. 

I am back to work, part-time, and LOVING the new schedule.  It is the best of both worlds!  I am hoping that my blogging picks back up, but I’m not making any promises.  I am loving the challenge of feeding the little boy and us healthy foods and would love to write more about that experience and a few new recipes.  We’ll see. :)

My sister and brother-in-law have graciously opened up their home to us while we remodel our new house.  It is a lot of fun, and I am  treasuring the time we are getting to spend together and the time Wills is getting with them.  He is crazy about his Aunt Sissy and Uncle Tone!

If you're still reading, after all this time, Thank You!  I hope to share a little more of us, our adventures with an almost one year old, and our strives to be a healthy eating family all through my love of writing and the beauty of words.


Here are a few pictures of our summer of beach trips, days at the park, Jimmy Buffett, reading books and hanging out with Finnster. 
















1 comment:

  1. I'm still here! Glad to see a post from you! ;) He's PRECIOUS and I can't believe how much he's grown!

    ReplyDelete