Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm Back

Sorry for the brief hiatus.  With the Holiday Bazaar, gifted class project, remodeling the house, weddings, Halloween, and dinners with family and friends, I got a little distracted.  I'll spare you the details.  But, I'm back. :)

In the meantime, we had two new accomplishments in the kitchen!  By the way, I'm loving my new backsplash!


William made my dad's crabcakes.  He was practicing for our anniversary trip with Keith and Kristy.  Sorry, the recipe is so good and so top secret.  ;)



They were delicious and made the perfect Friday night date dinner.

And I made Jenna's blondies.  I've been reading her blog at http://www.eatliverun.com/ for about a year.  I love it!  She is such an inspiration for trying new things in the kitchen.



Last, but not least, I had a star sighting!  I met Kid Rock!  It was amazing.

Not really.  But, close enough. 

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! He seriously looks just like kid rock! By the way, the blondies were delish!

    ReplyDelete